All posts tagged "featured"
- The Pink Tax: A Hidden Cost Of Being A Woman
The Pink Tax is a term used to describe the extra amount women often have to pay for everyday products and...General InterestMarch 27, 2023
- Why Early Detection Is Key In Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is regarded as a “silent killer” due to the fact that it can be difficult to detect in its...HealthMarch 20, 2023
- The Unique Experience Of Menopause For Women Of Color
Menopause is a time when the body undergoes significant changes, including hormonal fluctuations, which can cause a range of physical and...MenopauseMarch 13, 2023
- Mastectomy Versus Breast Conservation: Which Is Best For Long-Term Health?
When diagnosed with breast cancer, there are two main surgical options for treatment: mastectomy and breast conservation surgery (BCS). The former...HealthMarch 6, 2023
- The Gender Headache Gap: Why Women Suffer More
Headaches are pretty common in both men and women, but headache disorders can certainly make things difficult for people, especially women....HealthFebruary 27, 2023
- Fighting For A Diagnosis: A Teacher’s Story Of Being Ignored By Her Doctors
Heidi Richard has always been a healthy individual and used to be a runner back in her high school days. However,...Female StrugglesFebruary 20, 2023
- Why Are Celebrities Going Crazy Over “Sex Fast?”
Fasting is not that surprising in today’s modern age, especially considering the number of celebrities suggesting different fasting methods. But apart...CelebritiesFebruary 13, 2023
- Uncovering The Hidden Voices: Female Writers Of The Elizabethan Age
The 1928 essay “A Room of One’s Own” was written by English writer Virginia Woolf. In this work, the author pointed...Women In HistoryFebruary 6, 2023
- The Importance Of Clarity In Dating: Setting Expectations Before The First Date
Dating someone means getting to know them. It’s important to take your time learning about a potential partner because you certainly...DatingJanuary 30, 2023
- Is Period Flu A Real Thing?
While all of us know about the cramps and the pain that women feel during their periods, very few of us...menstrual healthJanuary 23, 2023